Mobius is seeking motivated Java Software Engineers to work at our Ashburn, VA location.
Are you a Java Developer/Engineer with product oriented production experience? Are you looking to work on the latest and greatest technologies to increase your skills/career in joining a Big Data Managed Services Provider supporting customers worldwide? You do not need to look any further. Mobius is ready to increase our Software Development Team. You will have the opportunity to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic team that is local in Ashburn, VA. You will provide technical management of our commercial product suite and also perform hands-on development on key modules and new functionality. You will also be responsible for assisting with the product evolution, producing new solutions, and making the commercial product suite a success for each customer.
- Providing technical management and interaction with team members
- Creating technical requirements and working with the Engineering team to develop, test and launch the functionality on-time and with high quality
- Developing, maintaining and validating code for the product suite
- Identifying, troubleshooting and creating solutions to meet business requirements, resolve customer incident reports, fix system issues, and enhance system performance
- Developing scripts, reporting and code enhancements based on customer or product need
- Providing daily/routine operations and maintenance
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- 3-10 years of experience in architecture, design, development, deployment and/or support of large-scale Back Office Systems
- 3+ years demonstrated experience as a systems developer/engineer
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- JAVA programming language and application servers
- Supporting a managed services environment
- Software development lifecycle with documentation
- Experience with Big data technologies (Hadoop,Hbase,Scala,Spark)
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Quick learner, able to learn new technology and software
- Comfortable working in a small, fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as a team member
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Desired Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Distributed programming and large data sets
- Android development is a plus
- Performance testing and tuning for large reporting data sets
- Analytic engines and no sql databases is a plus
- Writing PERL/SQL/BASH scripts
- SIP Dialing Open Source Products (Asterisks)
- Storage Area Networks (SAN’s)
- Data Replication Technology
- Data Marts
- Knowledge of Java/Angular.js
- CDR/SMS/Mobile Data Processing
- Developing IT Systems for a Telecom/Network Operators
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience, education, and certifications.
Status: US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
To take that next step in your life for a better fulfilling career with immense opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobius Wireless Solutions is always looking for skillful, motivated, and diligent professionals to join the Mobius team and help us grow and succeed. Mobius provides opportunities for challenging technical work, a team building environment and chances for professional development. For inquiries and potential career position openings please contact us below.